Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Inflatable paddle boards? are you kidding me!


To be honest id never considered one of these, ive seen them advertised and thought they would just have to suck! (im 95kg - I imagined them just bending like a bannana and feeling horrible). I got talking to a client who's been involved with incept rafting for many years and he told me about one they'd developed. Now knowing how good Incept are at building commercial rafts i just had to take one home for a play. First impressions was that the quality was superb and it actually looked great, unlike the others I'd seen. Then i paddled it and was amazed at just how good it really was - rigid, stable, moved along really well and comfortable (I usually get cramp in my feet - not a problem on this!). I'm sold - it would be perfect for a family, for travelling, for the launch - even for running rivers (see pic attached - Incept paddled it 179kms down the Clarence river!). I'm not sure they're on the market just yet but ive got one at home if anyone wants a test run...

No comments:

Post a Comment